The Herald

WMCAP water bill assistance available

If your household is facing disconnect on water/waste-water service or needing to restore, transfer, or establish new service, the Ohio Department of Development and Washington-Morgan Community Action may be able to help. The Low- Income Household Water Assistance Program provides eligible Ohioans onetime assistance paying water and wastewater bills. • Clients need to bring copies of the following documents to […]

Sorry! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!